My purpose is to help business owners find ease in doing their business and help others to fulfill their destiny in finding a business that is a good fit for them.
We are in a generation where one of the many things that cause people to lose the zest for life and dream bigger than themselves is getting tied to the obligations of work.
I would like to see everyone being an entrepreneur with passion and who can have both the time AND financial freedom to enjoy the good life.
Everything has to be taken one step at a time.
What are the first steps?
- Dwell in positivity. This does not come easy. It needs to be worked on, bit by bit, day by day.
- Rest. Value rest time. Relax and sleep when it’s time to. Don’t wait for weekends. Do this every day.
- Eat healthy. Find ways to eat a balanced diet despite the busy schedule. It is you that you are feeding, and it is you who works for you. Feed it properly.
- Bank on your skills. Read, learn and train/teach. Skills can be learned and with the changing time, your skills need updating from time to time.
- Exercise. ‘Men sana en corpore sano.’ A sound mind comes from a strong body.
- Love nature. Loving it means taking care of it. Make sure that everything you do and uses is not harmful to nature. Have the courage to take baby steps. You can start with waste segregation at home.
- Make yourself rich. Rich in experience, health and of course be financially free! Build a network, do business with integrity and honesty.
- Live by Faith.
Random Things About Me:
There was a time in my life when:
✘ I struggled with fear of rejection and wanting to prove myself at all costs
✘ I am adopted and lived most of my life in shame, with a massive anger problem, rejecting authority, weak self-image and working myself to ”death “ because of it.
✘ I was 54 lbs overweight, sluggish, had bad eating habits and terribly out of shape.
✘ I was stressed to the max, hypothyroid and on 2 strong prescription cholesterol medications.
✘ I used my shoulder replacement, hypothyroid & foot problems as excuses to be NOT healthy
✘ I was living without a financial backup plan & without a budget.
But now, I have overcome these issues and live a life of purpose, passion, and fulfillment. I have learned to dream again and create a legacy for my family.
I was so blessed to stumble upon a way to do business, including mentoring and personal growth, that has changed my life and I chose to follow it.
Here are random things to get to know me better:
✔ I started playing rugby since I was 6 years old and still play once a year
✔ I have body surfed since I was 6 years old and do so almost every day
✔ I belong to an old boys rugby club
✔ I have been in more than 20 countries in the world
✔ I am born and raised(35 years) in South Africa near Cape Town, where I was a wheat and sheep farmer
✔ I graduated from the University of Stellenbosch with 3 Agriculture majors
✔ I am a husband since 1990, I love my wife’s beautiful smile, spirit, and discernment.
✔ I am a father of a grown son and daughter
✔ Y’shua, The Father and Ruach Holy Spirit is first in my life
✔ I have a fascinating morning routine
✔ I love red wine(Red Zin, Malbec, Tempranillo), Cuban Cigars(Hoyo De Monterey)
✔ I am a total foodie(favorite foods are Oxtail Potjie, Lamb Curry, Snoek-Fish on the wood fire)
✔ I cook mainly just on a wood fire
✔ I’m in the best shape of my life now
✔ My favorite books are “Art of War” and “Think and grow rich”
✔ My Favorite movies are Deer Hunter, A Good Life, The Patriot.
✔ My favorite music is 70’s and 80′ rock and modern Christian music with Third Day and Mercy Me
✔ I am surrounded by positive-minded people that became lifelong friends.
✔ I have created multiple streams of additional weekly income that keeps going up.
✔ Celebrated our daughter’s wedding!
✔ My Favorite vacations were Kaua’i, Hermanus(South Africa) and Provence(France)
✔ I support orphans in Belize and India
Having both a career and a business has given me the mindset to move to my favorite place…Kaua’i and build a future here for my family. I have gone from a sales/marketing person working for someone else to being a life coach, business mentor, social entrepreneur and I created multiple streams of income. Every day I live life to the fullest with full appreciation and full enjoyment – something which I find worth paying forward to everyone!